n.d. George Overbury "Pop" Hart Born: Cairo, Illinois 1868 Died: New York, New York 1933 oil on canvas 30 x 35 7/8 in. (76.1 x 91.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Emil J. Arnold 1967.56.27 Not currently on view
Animal - dog
Animal - horse
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Architecture - vehicle - carriage
Cityscape - season - winter
Cityscape - street
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
Born: Cairo, Illinois 1868 Died: New York, New York 1933
More works in the collection by
George Overbury "Pop" Hart
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Discovering 1934: The Stories Behind the ...
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: Transcending Time
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Are Tattoos Art?
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...