The Working People
1925 George Overbury "Pop" Hart Born: Cairo, Illinois 1868 Died: New York, New York 1933 etching on paper plate: 6 5/8 x 9 1/2 in. (16.8 x 24.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the National Museum of American History, Division of Graphic Arts, Smithsonian Institution 1971.204 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - civic - railroad station
Architecture - vehicle - train
graphic arts - print
Born: Cairo, Illinois 1868 Died: New York, New York 1933
More works in the collection by
George Overbury "Pop" Hart
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: From A to Z with Andrea Zittel
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games: Tommy ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Five Questions: A Sing-Along with Wyckham Avery
- Eye Level: Bird Sighting: A Gallery Talk
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games ...