ca. 1934 Leon Hartl Born: Paris, France 1889 Died: Schenectady, New York 1973 oil on canvas 12 x 18 1/8 in. (30.4 x 45.9 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the U.S. Department of Labor 1964.1.13 Not currently on view
New Deal - Public Works of Art Project - New York City
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Leon Hartl
Born: Paris, France 1889 Died: Schenectady, New York 1973
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Flowers in December
- Eye Level: Preparing for Its Close-up: Flowers by William H. ...
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Special: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games ...
- Eye Level: Give Me Park Avenue
- Eye Level: Video Games: Now A Part of American Art's ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson
- Eye Level: Manhattan in Black and White and Color
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...