ca. mid 1930s Albert Heckman Born: Meadville, Pennsylvania 1893 Died: Kingston, New York 1971 lithograph on paper image: 9 7/8 x 13 1/4 in. (25.0 x 33.7 cm) sheet: 11 1/2 x 15 7/8 in. (29.1 x 40.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Frank McClure 1979.98.109 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - science - power lines
Architecture - vehicle - automobile
Architecture - vehicle - carriage
Cityscape - town
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper - rives
About Albert Heckman
Born: Meadville, Pennsylvania 1893 Died: Kingston, New York 1971
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Webcast of "Clarice Smith Distinguished Lecture Series with ...
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...