ca. 1960-1969 John Heliker Born: Yonkers, New York 1909 Died: Bar Harbor, Maine 2000 oil on canvas 40 1/8 x 50 3/8 in. (101.8 x 128.0 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Woodward Foundation 1976.108.45 Not currently on view
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About John Heliker
Born: Yonkers, New York 1909 Died: Bar Harbor, Maine 2000
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: Male Wood Duck in a Forest Pool by ...
- Eye Level: Conservation of Alexander Calder's Gwenfritz
- Eye Level
- Down These Mean Streets Poetry Reading| Smithsonian ...
- Eye Level: Framing the City: Mean Streets and Urban ...
- Eye Level: Teresita Fernndez: Bamboo Cinema, Blind ...
- Eye Level: On Stage with the Renwick's Staged Stories
- Eye Level: Alexander Calder's Nenuphar
- Eye Level: Kogod and Flickr
- Eye Level: Stephen Colbert Hung at the National Portrait ...