End of Day
n.d. Frank Stanley Herring Born: Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania 1894 Died: Burnsville, North Carolina 1966 watercolor on paperboard: illustration board 15 3/4 x 18 in. (40.0 x 45.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Frank Stanley Herring 1967.58.5 Not currently on view
Ethnic - African-American
Figure(s) in exterior - farm
Occupation - farm - harvesting
About Frank Stanley Herring
Born: Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania 1894 Died: Burnsville, North Carolina 1966
More works in the collection by
Frank Stanley Herring
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance: The End (for now)!
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: Take Me Out to the Museum: Baseball Family Day ...
- Eye Level: The World According to Wiley
- Eye Level: Opening Day
- Eye Level: Light
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (3): Seeing in the Dark
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...