1908 William Henry Holmes Born: Cadiz, Ohio 1846 Died: Royal Oak, Michigan 1933 watercolor 10 1/2 x 15 in. (26.7 x 38.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Sophie Goode Tazewell and Mrs. Salle Goode Jones 1961.8.1 Not currently on view
Animal - bird - duck
Landscape - District of Columbia - Washington
Landscape - park - Haines Point
Landscape - river - Potomac River
About William Henry Holmes
Born: Cadiz, Ohio 1846 Died: Royal Oak, Michigan 1933
More works in the collection by
William Henry Holmes
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Young Person's Point of View
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Why Are There Holes ...
- Eye Level: 3D Scanning: The 21st-Century Equivalent to a ...
- Eye Level: Film Screening: Aves: Magnificent Frigate Bird ...
- Eye Level: Conservation: Cleaning Hiram Powers' Greek ...
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Pride or Prejudice?
- Eye Level: No Mojitos
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...