n.d. Thomas Barker Born: Pontypool, England 1769 Died: Bath, England 1847 oil on wood 8 3/4 x 10 1/2 in. (22.2 x 26.7 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Mabel Johnson Langhorne 1956.11.9 Not currently on view
Landscape - river
Recreation - sport and play - fishing
About Thomas Barker
Born: Pontypool, England 1769 Died: Bath, England 1847
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Frank Gohlke's World in Black and White (and ...
- Eye Level: Give Me Park Avenue
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: Indie Arcade at American Art: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Art Conservation: A Look Inside Pio Casimiro ...
- Eye Level: Different Strokes: Helen Frankenthaler
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...