ca. 1933-1943 Albert Gregory Hull Born: Cedar Rapids, Iowa 1905 Died: San Diego, California 1987 charcoal, crayon and pencil on paper sheet: 48 x 46 in. (121.8 x 116.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the General Services Administration 1974.28.231 Not currently on view
About Albert Gregory Hull
Born: Cedar Rapids, Iowa 1905 Died: San Diego, California 1987
More works in the collection by
Albert Gregory Hull
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Ray Strong Paints the Golden Gate Bridge
- Eye Level: Perry Lions
- Eye Level: A Momentous Seventy-Fifth Art Anniversary
- Eye Level: Discovering 1934: The Stories Behind the ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: A Sense of Place: New Mexico as Seen by Artist ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Balancing Act
- Eye Level: Christenberry on the Landscape
- Webcast of "Irving Penn at the Intersection of Art, Fashion and ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luis Jimnez's Model for "Fiesta"