early 20th century J. C. Huntington lacquer or enamel paint (possibly model paint) and pencil on paper 21 3/8 x 47 1/2 in. (54.3 x 120.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Herbert Waide Hemphill, Jr. and museum purchase made possible by Ralph Cross Johnson 1986.65.174 Not currently on view
Architecture - education
Architecture - vehicle - automobile
paint - enamel
paper - wove paper
About J. C. Huntington
More works in the collection by
J. C. Huntington
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level: A Healing Machine for the Elementary School ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (+2) with The ...
- Eye Level: What's American Art Doing in a High School ...
- Eye Level: Behind the Scenes: We Only See Light
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Abstract Expressionism
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: In This Case: African American Artists
- Eye Level: Q & Art: Who's That?