1935 Will Barnet Born: Beverly, Massachusetts 1911 Died: New York, New York 2012 aquatint and etching on paper 9 7/8 x 9 7/8 in. (25.1 x 25.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from D.C. Public Library 1967.72.14 Not currently on view
Figure group - male
Object - tool - shovel
Object - tool - wagon
Occupation - labor
New Deal - Works Progress Administration, Federal Art Project - New York City
graphic arts - print
About Will Barnet
Born: Beverly, Massachusetts 1911 Died: New York, New York 2012
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Celebrating Labor Day with Ralph Fasanella
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: A Couple of Questions with Four ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Judith Schaechter's The Birth of ...
- Eye Level: Art in America (by way of France)
- Eye Level: Stop-Loss: Restoring the Aaron Douglas Murals at ...
- Eye Level: Ralph Fasanella: Lest We Forget
- Eye Level: Groove is in the Heart
- Eye Level: In This Case: Tony Smith
- Eye Level: 40 Years, 40 Days, 40 Artists…40 Reasons to Love ...