ca. 1930s Peter Hurd Born: Roswell, New Mexico 1904 Died: Roswell, New Mexico 1984 lithograph on paper image: 11 1/4 x 7 7/8 in. (28.5 x 20.1 cm) sheet: 18 5/8 x 14 1/4 in. (47.2 x 36.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Frank McClure 1979.98.115 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - industry - windmill
Figure male - full length
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
About Peter Hurd
Born: Roswell, New Mexico 1904 Died: Roswell, New Mexico 1984
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Celebrating Labor Day with Ralph Fasanella
- Eye Level: Fabricating for an Exhibition: Jim Baxter and ...
- Eye Level: Thomas Day: Man, Maker, Mogul
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: 40 Years, 40 Days, 40 Artists…40 Reasons to Love ...
- Eye Level: In this Case: More 1934 in the Luce Foundation ...
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Our America: The Legacy of ...
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Body of Work
- Eye Level: Footprints and Thumbprints: Robert Rauschenberg ...
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella