The Healing Machine
Born: Callaway, Nebraska 1907
Died: Callaway, Nebraska 1986
mixed media dimensions variable Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase through the Luisita L. and Franz H. Denghausen Endowment and gift of Dan Dryden, friend of Emery Blagdon, the Kohler Foundation, Inc., and John E. and Douglas O. Robson, from the Margaret Z. Robson Collection
Smithsonian American Art Museum
1st Floor, West Wing
Allegory - arts and sciences - medicine
About Emery Blagdon
Born: Callaway, Nebraska 1907 Died: Callaway, Nebraska 1986
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Healing Machine for the Elementary School ...
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (17): Art and Healing
- Eye Level: Miami Art Machine
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: American Art Education
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Stanton Macdonald-Wright and his ...
- Eye Level: American Art-O-Mat
- Eye Level: Kerplunking Culture: Art-o-Mat Swap Meet
- Eye Level: Reenvisioned Galleries of Folk and Self-Taught Art