1936 Mitchell Jamieson Born: Kensington, Maryland 1915 Died: Alexandria, Virginia 1976 watercolor and pencil on paper sheet and image: 15 1/4 x 22 in. (38.7 x 55.9 cm) irregular Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dr. Benjamin Rones 1971.370.7 Not currently on view
Landscape - island - Virgin Islands
Landscape - time - morning
Waterscape - boat
paint - watercolor
paper - wove paper
About Mitchell Jamieson
Born: Kensington, Maryland 1915 Died: Alexandria, Virginia 1976
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Shedding Some Light on Art
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...
- Eye Level: A Pocket-Sized WONDER in Virtual Reality
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: Thirty Dozen Doughnuts: Thirty Dozen Taxis
- Eye Level: Stumbled Upon Treasures
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?
- Eye Level: Jenny Holzer: Word on the Street