n.d. Mitchell Jamieson Born: Kensington, Maryland 1915 Died: Alexandria, Virginia 1976 watercolor sight 15 x 18 in. (38.1 x 45.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dr. Benjamin Rones 1971.370.8 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Architecture Exterior - religious - church
About Mitchell Jamieson
Born: Kensington, Maryland 1915 Died: Alexandria, Virginia 1976
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Discovering 1934: The Stories Behind the ...
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: Transcending Time
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Are Tattoos Art?
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...