ca. 1932 Bertha E. Jaques Born: Covington, Ohio 1863 Died: Chicago, Illinois 1941 drypoint on paper plate: 11 7/8 x 8 7/8 in. (30.3 x 22.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.453 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - jewelry
Recreation - leisure
Still life - flower - rose
Still life - other - candlestick
Still life - other - shell
Still life - written matter - book
graphic arts - print
About Bertha E. Jaques
Born: Covington, Ohio 1863 Died: Chicago, Illinois 1941
More works in the collection by
Bertha E. Jaques
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Zoe DiGiorgio, President of the ...
- Eye Level: Sportsman's Camo
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Women in Jazz
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: Five Questions with Tanis ...
- Eye Level: Our New Museum Stores
- Eye Level: GameFest Highlight: King of Kong: A Fistful of ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Knit One, Purl Two
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with The North ...