The Critic Sees
1967 Jasper Johns Born: Augusta, Georgia 1930 inkless intaglio and screenprint on plastic collage on paper sheet: 24 x 20 in. (61.0 x 50.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Albert J. Robertson 1968.72 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - eye wear
Miscellaneous - written matter
graphic arts - print
About Jasper Johns
Born: Augusta, Georgia 1930
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Art Critic Adam Gopnik on What Makes American ...
- Eye Level: Art Critic William Kloss on American Art's Roby ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (13): Snowflake
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Art Critic Adam Gopnik on ...
- Eye Level: Pop Goes the Critic: Christopher Knight on Andy ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (10): Woman With Red Mouth
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Critic Mark Feeney on William Eggleston
- Eye Level: Create a World: An Evening with Art Critic Jerry ...
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith