1927 Alice Pike Barney Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: Los Angeles, California 1931 pastel on paper 18 1/8 x 14 in. (46.0 x 35.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney 1951.14.20 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Occupation - political - governor
Performing arts - music - composer
Performing arts - music - voice
Portrait male - Davis, Jimmy - bust
Recreation - leisure - smoking
crayon - pastel
About Alice Pike Barney
Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: Los Angeles, California 1931
More works in the collection by
Alice Pike Barney
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Fabricating for an Exhibition: Jim Baxter and ...
- Eye Level: Watch This: Ghosts of New York
- Eye Level: Read This! Five Questions on Media Art with John ...
- Eye Level: Heat
- Eye Level: Picture This: Albert Paley's Portal Gates
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Bret Price's Hublot
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged Community Showcase: Five ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things
- Eye Level: In the News: Report on Smithsonian Arts
- Eye Level: Picture This: Behind-the-Scenes with Thomas Day ...