n.d. Alice Pike Barney Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: Los Angeles, California 1931 pastel on fiberboard 10 3/8 x 9 3/4 in. (26.3 x 24.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney 1971.456.3 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - jewelry
Figure female - head
crayon - pastel
About Alice Pike Barney
Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: Los Angeles, California 1931
More works in the collection by
Alice Pike Barney
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Opening Day
- Eye Level: Morris Louis: Making Faces
- Eye Level: Material World: The Renwick Invitational
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Photographer Muriel Hasbun
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America, Close to Home: Muriel ...
- Eye Level: Computers and Art
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Thomas Lovejoy
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...