ca. 1930-1938 Unidentified brush and ink with pencil on paper 23 1/2 x 20 1/8 in. (59.7 x 51.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Harmon Foundation 1967.59.132 Not currently on view
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Abstract Expressionism
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (10): Woman With Red Mouth
- Eye Level: Art Critic William Kloss on American Art's Roby ...
- Eye Level: A Sense of Place: New Mexico as Seen by Artist ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (12): Two Bathers
- Eye Level: Picture This: Dowager in a Wheelchair by Philip ...
- Eye Level: Eric Fischl: Painting Stories
- Eye Level: Remembering Mel Casas (1929-2014)