In the Studio
Haydon Jones Died: Bridgeport, Connecticut 1954 Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. H.C. Menger 1978.22.3 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - studio
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure female - knee length
Figure male - head
Object - written matter - book
State of being - other - sleep
About Haydon Jones
Died: Bridgeport, Connecticut 1954
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Grant Wood's Studio
- Eye Level: Responsive Architecture
- Eye Level: Through a Glass, Clearly: Art Glass @50
- Eye Level: Glass Gardens: Agnes Northrop Designs for Louis ...
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level: A Healing Machine for the Elementary School ...
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Sam Maloof
- Eye Level: How The West Was Framed: The Survey ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions (+2) with ...