ca. 1900 Haydon Jones Died: Bridgeport, Connecticut 1954 pen and ink and pencil on paperboard sheet: 8 5/8 x 12 5/8 in. (22.0 x 32.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. H.C. Menger 1973.145.4 Not currently on view
Animal - horse
Cityscape - street
About Haydon Jones
Died: Bridgeport, Connecticut 1954
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: 42nd Street Nocturne
- Eye Level: Framing the City: Mean Streets and Urban ...
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level: 7th Street Shuffle
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: John Valadez's Great ...
- Eye Level: Luce Design: Five Questions with Street Artist ...
- Eye Level: Wall Street
- Eye Level: Jenny Holzer: Word on the Street
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+1) with Michael Heaston of the ...