1937 Jacob Kainen Born: Waterbury, Connecticut 1909 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 2001 lithograph 10 3/8 x 13 7/8 in. (26.4 x 35.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1966.69.5 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Figure group - male
Landscape - road
New Deal - Works Progress Administration
graphic arts - print
About Jacob Kainen
Born: Waterbury, Connecticut 1909 Died: Washington, District of Columbia 2001
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Abe Pollin's Home Run
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: Pop Goes the Artist: James Rosenquist at SAAM
- Eye Level: Luce Goes 3D!
- Eye Level: Pop Goes the Critic: Christopher Knight on Andy ...
- Eye Level: The Luce Center Goes Local
- Eye Level: Gone in a Flash: Irving Penn Closes March 20
- Eye Level: Pokémon Go: Games, Art, and Open Spaces at the ...
- Eye Level: Fifteen Minutes...Going on Sixteen