Near the End
1903 Alice Pike Barney Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: Los Angeles, California 1931 pastel and charcoal on fiberboard 19 5/8 x 14 5/8 in. (50.0 x 37.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney 1951.14.76 Not currently on view
Figure female - elderly - head
crayon - pastel
About Alice Pike Barney
Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: Los Angeles, California 1931
More works in the collection by
Alice Pike Barney
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Near Northeast
- Eye Level: Clarice Smith Lecture: Richard Lacayo on the Art of ...
- Eye Level: Renwick Gallery: Four WONDER Installations ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Torre di Schiavi
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Dave Hickey and the State of the Arts
- Eye Level: Art Matters with Lawrence Weschler
- Eye Level: In This Case: Prairie Chicken
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?