n.d. Philip Kappel Born: Hartford, Connecticut 1901 Died: 1981 drypoint 5 x 6 in. (12.7 x 15.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.171 Not currently on view
Architecture - boat - detail
Occupation - industry - shipping
graphic arts - print
About Philip Kappel
Born: Hartford, Connecticut 1901 Died: 1981
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Our Man in Haiti
- Eye Level: We Remember Louise Bourgeois (1911-2010)
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Why Are There Holes ...
- Eye Level: On "1934," a Poem by Philip Levine
- Eye Level: The Farm Workers' Altar is Prepared for Exhibition
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Nicole Salimbene
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Nick Marinelli of MAGFest, Part ...
- Eye Level: Katrina and the Arts
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Confederate ...
- Eye Level: Luis Jimnez, 19402006