Hyman Katz Born: Poland 1899 Died: Englewood, New Jersey 1970 etching and aquatint Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the Evander Childs High School, Bronx, New York through the General Services Administration 1975.83.59 Not currently on view
Figure female - waist length
Object - other - sewing tool
Occupation - domestic - sewing
graphic arts - print
About Hyman Katz
Born: Poland 1899 Died: Englewood, New Jersey 1970
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: From A to Z with Andrea Zittel
- Eye Level: Art Conservation: Stretching a Very Large Gene ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Nicole Salimbene
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: Five Questions with Tanis ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five (plus one) Questions with ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Costume ...
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Body of Work
- Eye Level: Experience the Smithsonian AIDS Memorial Quilt ...
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: In this Case: Patent Models