1860 Kellogg and Bulkeley Born: 1867 Died: 1939 oil on fabric: canvas mounted on fiberboard overall: 29 1/4 x 36 in. (74.3 x 91.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. William Bulkeley 1974.80.4 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - jewelry
Figure group - family - father and child
graphic arts - print
About Kellogg and Bulkeley
Born: 1867 Died: 1939
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Pride or Prejudice?
- Eye Level: July 4th: The American Experience in American Art
- Eye Level: Erica Hirshler: Looking at John Singer Sargent
- Eye Level: Christenberry on the Landscape
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut?
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins
- Eye Level: Our America: The Legacy of a King
- Eye Level: Simryn Gill
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Our America: The Legacy of ...
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders