1987 Daniel Kelly Born: Idaho Falls, Idaho 1947 color lithograph with chine colle on paper image and sheet: 31 x 25 in. (78.7 x 63.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase made possible by Mrs. John Russell Young © 1987, Daniel Kelly 1988.32.2 Not currently on view
Object - other - lantern
graphic arts - print
paper - kozo (mulberry)
lithograph - color
About Daniel Kelly
Born: Idaho Falls, Idaho 1947
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Night Baseball
- Eye Level: Baseball at Night
- Eye Level: Night at the Museum II: Escape from the ...
- Eye Level: A Photographer and a Writer Walk into a Museum
- Eye Level: Not Your Average Night at the Museum
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (3): Seeing in the Dark
- Eye Level: Lunder Conservation Center: A Conservator Finds ...
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: Don't Miss These
- Eye Level: Fencing with Christo and Jeanne-Claude