n.d. Alice Pike Barney Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: Los Angeles, California 1931 pastel on paper 12 1/4 x 9 1/2 in. (31.1 x 24.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney 1951.14.108 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Cityscape - France
Cityscape - street
crayon - pastel
About Alice Pike Barney
Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: Los Angeles, California 1931
More works in the collection by
Alice Pike Barney
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Are Tattoos Art?
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: Five (and a half) Questions with Alexis Rockman
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: Discovering 1934: The Stories Behind the ...