ca. 1937 Dong Kingman Born: Oakland, California 1911 Died: New York, New York 2000 watercolor on paper sheet: 14 3/4 x 22 in. (37.5 x 55.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from General Services Administration 1971.447.47 Not currently on view
Architecture - machine - crane
Waterscape - boat
Waterscape - wharf
New Deal - Works Progress Administration, Federal Art Project - California
paint - watercolor
paper - wove paper
About Dong Kingman
Born: Oakland, California 1911 Died: New York, New York 2000
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: How The West Was Framed: The Survey ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: William H. Johnson and the WPA ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Cotopaxi ...
- Eye Level: War and Paint: Art of the Civil War
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: The Power of ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Torre di Schiavi
- Museum Podcasts / American Art
- The Coming Storm: Civil War
- Effects of the Civil War on American Art