n.d. Frank C. Kirk Born: Zitomir, Russia 1889 Died: New York, New York 1963 oil on canvas sight 10 1/8 x 12 in. (25.7 x 30.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Frank Cohen Kirk 1964.19.3 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - industry - factory
Architecture - bridge
Architecture - industry
Cityscape - river
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Frank C. Kirk
Born: Zitomir, Russia 1889 Died: New York, New York 1963
More works in the collection by
Frank C. Kirk
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: From Public Library to Public Gallery, Marvin ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Nick Marinelli of MAGFest, Part ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Chris Melissinos, Curator for ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Five Questions for Chris ...
- Eye Level: American Art Sculpture
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Announcing GameFest
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level: Remembering James Rosenquist
- Eye Level: African American Artworks at SAAM