1927 Alice Pike Barney Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: Los Angeles, California 1931 pastel on paper 17 1/2 x 13 3/8 in. (44.5 x 34.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney 1969.192.4 Not currently on view
Occupation - writer - poet
Portrait male - unidentified - bust
About Alice Pike Barney
Born: Cincinnati, Ohio 1857 Died: Los Angeles, California 1931
More works in the collection by
Alice Pike Barney
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: On "1934," a Poem by Philip Levine
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Young Person's Point of View
- Eye Level: Ann Truitt: Poetry in Stillness
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Opera at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Septime Webre of The Washington ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Albert Pinkham Ryder's The ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Nam June Paik: Musician and Media Artist Stephen ...