Studies for Sculpture
1964 Gabriel Kohn Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1910 Died: Los Angeles, California 1975 conte crayon, pen and ink, ink wash, pencil and paperboard on paperboard sheet: 20 x 30 in. (50.7 x 76.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Virginia Zabriskie 1985.80 Not currently on view
Study - sculpture study
crayon - conté crayon
About Gabriel Kohn
Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1910 Died: Los Angeles, California 1975
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Study for the Capitol
- Eye Level: 3D Scanning: The 21st-Century Equivalent to a ...
- Eye Level: Conservation of Alexander Calder's Gwenfritz
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Bret Price's Hublot
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: Conserving a ...
- Eye Level: Wall Street
- Eye Level: Finding a 19th Century Shortcut: The Body Casting ...
- Eye Level: Museum Lighting: How We Do It
- Eye Level: Yasuo Kuniyoshi as Teacher
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Saint Gaudens's ...