ca. 1931-1934 Robert Aitken Born: San Francisco, California 1878 Died: New York, New York 1949 plaster 8 1/8 in. x 6 in. x 7 3/4 in. (20.6 x 15.3 x 19.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Otto Grun 1982.127.2 Not currently on view
Allegory - time - future
Dress - historic - classical dress
About Robert Aitken
Born: San Francisco, California 1878 Died: New York, New York 1949
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Maloof Symposium: Furniture and the Future - 2016 Renwick ...
- GameFest - Evolution of Video Games: The Future
- Eye Level: Smithsonian Channel's Documentary On Our ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Rachel ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Craft in a Different Light
- Eye Level: Betsy Broun, SAAM's Director, Announces Her ...
- Eye Level: George Washington Wearing a Toga?
- Eye Level: Meet Me at Midnight
- Eye Level: 5 Questions: Curator Joanna Marsh on Alexis ...