ca. 1931-1934 Robert Aitken Born: San Francisco, California 1878 Died: New York, New York 1949 plaster 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 x 7 5/8 in. (21.1 x 14.6 x 19.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Otto Grun 1982.127.1 Not currently on view
Allegory - time - past
Dress - historic - classical dress
Figure male - full length
About Robert Aitken
Born: San Francisco, California 1878 Died: New York, New York 1949
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Past Webcasts / American Art
- Smithsonian American Art Museum Webcasts Listing from ...
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday
- Eye Level: Education: If You Give a Teacher an Art Museum...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Craft in a Different Light
- Eye Level: Christenberry on the Landscape
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Stephanie ...
- Webcasts | Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Eye Level: Five Questions with The Imperial Palm Orchestra
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with the Band ...