ca. 1976 Hannelore Baron Born: Dillingen, Germany 1926 Died: New York, New York 1987 mixed media: fabric, thread, and pen and ink on fabric mounted on paperboard image: 7 3/8 x 6 3/4 in. (18.8 x 17.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1977.76 Not currently on view
Abstract - geometric
fabric - thread
About Hannelore Baron
Born: Dillingen, Germany 1926 Died: New York, New York 1987
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Donald Judd's Untitled
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: A Closer Look at Our America: Jorge Soto Sánchez
- Eye Level: Lighting the Joseph Cornell Retrospective
- Eye Level: Through a Glass, Clearly: Art Glass @50
- Eye Level: The 2012 Edition of American Pictures
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: In this Case: Nam June Paik Archive
- Eye Level: Two New Additions to the Museum: Joseph Cornell
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...