1915 Antonio Barone Born: Valledolmo, Sicily, Italy 1889 Died: New York, New York 1971 drypoint plate: 9 7/8 x 7 in. (25.1 x 17.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.17 Not currently on view
Figure female - waist length
graphic arts - print
About Antonio Barone
Born: Valledolmo, Sicily, Italy 1889 Died: New York, New York 1971
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Americans in Paris
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: Bill Viola: Life, Death, and Everything in Between
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Soomin Ham
- Eye Level: Jamaica Kincaid on Being Kept In
- Eye Level: Let's Begin Black History Month with Edmonia ...
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Vest with a Thousand ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Spring, Cherry Blossoms, and Family
- Eye Level: Artist Talk: Mark Bradford, Artist and Maker
- Eye Level: On "1934," a Poem by Philip Levine