1965 Nicholas Krushenick Born: New York, New York 1929 Died: New York, New York 1999 synthetic polymer: acrylic on fabric: canvas 83 7/8 x 71 1/8 in. (213.2 x 180.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Fredric B. Mueller 1979.15.5 Not currently on view
About Nicholas Krushenick
Born: New York, New York 1929 Died: New York, New York 1999
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Donald Judd's Untitled
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: A Closer Look at Our America: Jorge Soto Sánchez
- Eye Level: Lighting the Joseph Cornell Retrospective
- Eye Level: Through a Glass, Clearly: Art Glass @50
- Eye Level: The 2012 Edition of American Pictures
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: In this Case: Nam June Paik Archive
- Eye Level: Two New Additions to the Museum: Joseph Cornell
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...