1980 Elaine Kurtz Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1928 acrylic on canvas 33 x 122 1/2 in. (83.9 x 311.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. David K. Anderson, Martha Jackson Memorial Collection © 1980, Elaine Kurtz 1980.137.1 Not currently on view
Abstract - geometric
paint - acrylic
fabric - canvas
About Elaine Kurtz
Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1928
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (4): On Beauty
- Eye Level: The 2012 Edition of American Pictures
- Eye Level: A Closer Look at Our America: Jorge Soto Sánchez
- Eye Level: Picture This: Slow Art at American Art
- Eye Level: John Gossage: Stepping into the same Pond Twice
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...
- Eye Level: In Closing: The Impact of Nam June Paik on ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Stanton Macdonald-Wright and his ...