1915 Léo Laporte Blairsy Born: Toulouse, Haute-Garonne, France 1865 Died: Paris, France 1923 ink 7 1/2 x 12 in. (19.1 x 30.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Republic of France 1915.11.42 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - stocking
Object - other - sewing tool
Occupation - domestic - sewing
About Léo Laporte Blairsy
Born: Toulouse, Haute-Garonne, France 1865 Died: Paris, France 1923
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Knit One, Purl Two
- Eye Level: Mysteries Brought to Light at Lunder's ...
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: Five Questions with Tanis ...
- Eye Level: Mark Newport: Self-Made Man
- Eye Level: All the (Craft) World's a Stage
- Eye Level: On Stage with the Renwick's Staged Stories
- Eye Level: Experience the Smithsonian AIDS Memorial Quilt ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + Two with Hand ...
- Eye Level: Night Baseball