1968 William Larson Born: North Tonawanda, New York 1942 hand-colored gelatin silver print sheet: 2 3/8 x 18 1/8 in. (6.0 x 46.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the National Endowment for the Arts ©1968, William Larson 1983.63.837 Not currently on view
Animal - dog
Figure group - female and child
photography - photoprint
paperboard - strathmore
gelatin silver - hand-colored
About William Larson
Born: North Tonawanda, New York 1942
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Kathryn ...
- Artist Talk with John Grade | Smithsonian American Art ...
- Harlem Heroes Talk | Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Eye Level: Luce Foundation Center: Artist Talk by Martine ...
- Eye Level: Bird Sighting: A Gallery Talk
- Eye Level: Luce Foundation Center's Local Artist Talks: The ...
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Smithsonian Channel's Documentary On Our ...
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Webcasts | Smithsonian American Art Museum