The Three Trees
n.d. W. L. Lathrop Born: Warren, Illinois 1859 Died: Montauk, New York 1938 oil on canvas 25 1/2 x 32 3/8 in. (64.7 x 82.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of William T. Evans 1909.7.38 Not currently on view
Landscape - tree
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About W. L. Lathrop
Born: Warren, Illinois 1859 Died: Montauk, New York 1938
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Wood Turning a Tree From Our Kogod ...
- Eye Level: Film Screening: Aves: Magnificent Frigate Bird ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Los Reyes Magos
- Eye Level: The Holidays at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: From A to Z with Andrea Zittel
- Eye Level: Renwick Curator Nicholas Bell on WONDER
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Renwick Gallery's ...
- Eye Level: Take Five: Five Questions with Sandra Y. Johnson
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral