1914 Bernard Leach Born: Hong Kong, China 1887 Died: St. Ives, Cornwall, England 1979 softground etching 7 7/8 x 5 7/8 in. (20.0 x 14.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.183 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - eye wear
Occupation - art - draftsman
Occupation - art - painter
Occupation - art - printmaker
Occupation - craft - potter
Portrait male - Leach, Bernard - bust
Portrait male - Leach, Bernard - self-portrait
Recreation - leisure - writing
graphic arts - print
About Bernard Leach
Born: Hong Kong, China 1887 Died: St. Ives, Cornwall, England 1979
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Gray Matters
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: Walk on Water, Please!
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Viola Frey
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Jackie Hoysted
- Eye Level: Roz Chast on Charles Addams: Laughter, Tears ...
- Eye Level: No Mojitos
- Eye Level: Art Conservation: A Look Inside Pio Casimiro ...
- Eye Level: Multiplicity: Five Questions with Joann Moser