1968 June Leaf Born: Chicago, Illinois 1929 oil on canvas with wood, nylon rope, tin, and chain 86 x 57 1/2 x 6 3/4 in. (218.4 x 146.0 x 17.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the S. W. and B. M. Koffler Foundation 1979.53.21 Not currently on view
Figure female - nude
Performing arts - theater
fabric - nylon
metal - tin
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About June Leaf
Born: Chicago, Illinois 1929
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: Silent Film With an Emphasis on Sound
- Eye Level: Luce Foundation Center's Local Artist Talks: The ...
- Eye Level: Prufbox
- Eye Level: Where Culture Meets Caffeine: Beck's Movie ...
- Eye Level: Anna Deavere Smith: The We of Me
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games: Tommy ...
- Eye Level: Take Five: Five Questions with Sandra Y. Johnson