1938 Myron Lechay Born: Kiev, Russia 1898 Died: New York, New York 1972 oil on linen 29 7/8 x 23 7/8 in. (75.8 x 60.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dorothy C. Miller 1968.116.8 Not currently on view
New Deal - Works Progress Administration, Federal Art Project - Louisiana
paint - oil
fabric - linen
About Myron Lechay
Born: Kiev, Russia 1898 Died: New York, New York 1972
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (2): Art and Love
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: Conserving a ...
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: Art-o-Mat Swap Meet, Take 2
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: Family Ties: Marc Fasanella on his Father's ...
- Eye Level: Draw & Discover: Miniature Innovation
- Eye Level: In this Case: Visitor's Choice #2
- Eye Level: Conservation: Paint, Tape, and Sardines