Mother and Child
n.d. Louis Auguste Mathieu Legrand Born: Dijon, Cote d'Or, France 1863 Died: Livry-Gargan, France 1951 charcoal and pastel sight 19 1/4 x 24 1/4 in. (48.9 x 61.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Republic of France 1915.11.48 Not currently on view
Figure group - family - mother and child
Recreation - leisure - eating and drinking
Born: Dijon, Cote d'Or, France 1863 Died: Livry-Gargan, France 1951
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: Jamaica Kincaid on Being Kept In
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: Ann Truitt: Poetry in Stillness
- Eye Level: Docents Look Back on 40+ Years at SAAM
- Eye Level: Alexis Rockman's Evolution
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Yasuo Kuniyoshi: Bearing the Weight
- Eye Level: Picture This: Spring, Cherry Blossoms, and Family
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged Community Showcase: Five ...