The Art Lover
1962 Jack Levine Born: Boston, Massachusetts 1915 Died: New York, New York 2010 oil on canvas 56 1/8 x 49 in. (142.5 x 124.5 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. 1969.47.66 Not currently on view
Figure male - full length
Figure(s) in interior - domestic
Occupation - art - connoisseur
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Jack Levine
Born: Boston, Massachusetts 1915 Died: New York, New York 2010
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (2): Art and Love
- Eye Level: The Media Arts, or How I Learned To Stop ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America - From Cuba with Love ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Eyes Have It
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Love at First Sight: Nick Cave's Soundsuit
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: What's LOVE Got to do with it?: Barbara Haskell on ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Celebrating The First Lady of ...