1937 Martin Lewis Born: Castlemaine, Australia 1881 Died: New York, New York 1962 drypoint on paper plate: 9 5/8 x 13 1/2 in. (24.6 x 34.2 cm) sheet: 13 1/2 x 17 in. (34.2 x 43.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Frank McClure 1979.98.157 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Architecture Exterior - industry - factory
Architecture Exterior - science - power lines
Architecture - vehicle - automobile
Cityscape - street
Landscape - time - evening
graphic arts - print
paper - laid paper - english
About Martin Lewis
Born: Castlemaine, Australia 1881 Died: New York, New York 1962
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance: The End (for now)!
- Eye Level: Take Me Out to the Museum: Baseball Family Day ...
- Eye Level: Opening Day
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Light
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Interview Extras
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...