Watercolor Street Scene
Tom E. Lewis Born: Los Angeles, California 1909 Died: San Francisco, California 1979 Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the U.S. Department of Labor 1964.1.203 Not currently on view
Architecture - vehicle - automobile
Cityscape - District of Columbia - Washington
Cityscape - street
Travel - land - bus
About Tom E. Lewis
Born: Los Angeles, California 1909 Died: San Francisco, California 1979
More works in the collection by
Tom E. Lewis
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Birds
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins
- Eye Level: On Character: Darwyn Cooke's The Hunter
- Eye Level: Seats of Power (and an Occasional Settee)
- Eye Level: Bird Sighting: A Gallery Talk
- Eye Level: Glass Gardens: Agnes Northrop Designs for Louis ...
- Eye Level: The Science
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Celebrating The First Lady of ...
- Eye Level: Preserving William H. Johnson's Works of Art on ...