n.d. Charles Russell Loomis Born: Windsor, Connecticut 1857 Died: Duxbury, Massachusetts 1936 watercolor sight 5 x 10 1/2 in. (12.7 x 26.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dr. and Mrs. William K. Griffith 1970.299 Not currently on view
Architecture - boat - sailing ship
Landscape - island
Waterscape - harbor
About Charles Russell Loomis
Born: Windsor, Connecticut 1857 Died: Duxbury, Massachusetts 1936
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Donald Judd's Untitled
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: A Closer Look at Our America: Jorge Soto Sánchez
- Eye Level: Through a Glass, Clearly: Art Glass @50
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Clarice Smith Lectures / American Art
- Eye Level: In Closing: The Impact of Nam June Paik on ...
- Eye Level: Introducing Paikbot!
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level: SAAM Acquires Six Major Works by Bill Traylor